Greg Moore has joined us in the Blogosphere. Greg was at ACS during 1964 and 1965.
Greg is now living in Washington State with his wife Sandi. I’ll let him fill you in on the rest of the details of his life since departing Saigon.
He has quite a collection of American Community School and Saigon memorabilia which he’ll be graciously sharing with all of us Saigon Kids.
He is in the process of scanning and converting them to eBook (pdf format) and will be forwarding them to me as he completes them. Once received I’ll be uploading them to the blog for your viewing pleasure.
The items he has include the following:
- 1964 – 1964 ACHS Student Handbook
- Teen Scene by Barbara Bush – published in The Saigon Post, 17 issues around June 1964
- The Bamboo Beacon – Vol. I No. 6 – 4 Feb. 1964
- The Bamboo Beacon – Vol. I No. 8 – 29 April 1964
- The Bamboo Beacon – Vol. II No. 1 – 27 Oct. 1964
- The Bamboo Beacon – Vol. II No. 2 – 2 Dec. 1964
- The Bamboo Beacon – Vol. II No. 3 – 23 Dec. 1964
- The Observer – Vol II No. 27 – 9 Nov. 1963
- The Observer – Vol III No. 23 – 11 Oct. 1964
- Daily News Briefs – MACV – Vol. I No. 91 – 8 Oct. 1964
- Daily News Briefs – MACV – Vol. I No. 92 – 9 Oct. 1964
- And, a number of photographs
I’m sure we’ll all find these very, very interesting and a wonderful trip down memory lane back to good old Saigon in the days of our youth.
Greg, *THANK YOU* so very, very much for your wonderful contribution to our Saigon Kids family. I’m sure everyone joins me when I say – MUCH APPRECIATED!
Everyone give Greg a *BIG WELCOME* – 🙂
Great having you here Greg. Please feel free to write Posts and leave Comments to other people’s Posts.
Welcome home to your Saigon Kids family, Greg!
Rock Onnn … Saigon Kids – 🙂